Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Pharmacist at a sister store..

Today when I came in someone asked me to transfer an RX from a store across town to us. This isn't a problem as we can see what they have at the other store. I see that it was filled a few days ago so I call over there (1st time) to ask them to take it off the shelf and log it. (Let me give you a background on this store.. A tech that has been certified for over 10 yrs doesn't know how to log a script, She thinks you can "shoot" a script from pharmacy to pharmacy just by "transferring it out" Ugh, no. I just gets lost in transfer land. She's done this to me multiple times as I scream NOOOO in the phone. No one in this pharmacy has any idea whats going on. I think there is one tech who knows what is going on but that's because she came from a different store.) Five minutes later I try to transfer it.. it's not logged yet. So I call there again and slightly frustrated ask the pharmacist who answers to back it out (2nd time). 5 minutes later I try again. ITS NOT BACKED OUT YET (*&*&^$#*). So finally I let our pharmacist know what's going on because I am ridiculously pissed off. He calls there(3rd time), talks to the same pharmacist who says "Oh, it didn't work? Let me try this.." At this point we're all crossing our fingers that they don't do something stupid. Guess what happened? HE DELETED THE SCRIPT!!!! This is when our pharmacist asks for a tech.. She then gives him the original script over the phone.

Why don't people ask for help? Even if you're pharmacist, if you don't know what you're doing ASK!!!

Another thing, why does this company I work for send all the stupid people to one store??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted. These inspiring ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to know that the rest have the same dreams really like my personal own to see a whole lot more concerning this problem. I'm sure there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who check out your blog. ~ Sunset Pharmacy | Brooklyn Best Care Pharmacy