Friday, March 28, 2008

Sigh..

This week has been long, and rough. Not only is everyone deciding to transfer their RX's us, but the other pharmacies are being bitches to us. When I call for ONE copy I'm put on hold for 10 minutes. I know for a fact that this pharmacy has two pharmacists until they close. Sure the require a pharmacist to give out copies, but it doesnt take them over TEN minutes to get to a phone. Especially not when their tech answers the phone after the first ring. This never happened before my company decided to give away generic RX's for cheap. So thank you WM for being an asshole. Next time you call us asking how to do someone's insurance because you can't read the card. Don't ask me to look in our records. I will tell you what ever 7 numbers I feel like saying, heck I might throw in a few letters for fun.

No comments: