Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Introduction

Well I've been here reading everyone's blogs for a while. I finally decided to make one of my own. I work in a retail pharmacy loving yet dreading every minute of it. I'm a tech wishing I was a pharmacist so I can tell every drug seeking person to go to the pharmacy across the street. But for now all I can tell them is that they are 7/30 days and should still have enough meds left. I experience everything all other pharmacy works experience. The pharmacy I work is in the poorer part of the town, with that comes drug seekers.

Right now I'm in my second semester in undergrad. It's going so-so. I'm not the biggest fan of school and that's not going to change anytime soon.

As for what has happened recently in my work life.. we've been reasonably slow/normal. Yesterday we managed 250 one hour before closing. We've been slow considering it's towards the end of the month and everyone has hit their 5 scripts they get a month from our lovely Gov't! In the first/second weeks of the month we average 350ish. Most of them come in at the same time as usual.

Oh the joys of pharmacy!!

No comments: