Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Forged.. again!

Well.... yesterday we had a forged script! We heard about one going around town and we had the pleasure keeping it and turning the person in to the good ol local DEA. It was from an emergancy center and was written as follows: Lortab 5/500 1-2 t q4-6h prpa # 120. They added an extra '1' to the quanity. The person could have gotten away with it if they would have recieved the same script from their regular doc. This person is a regular so I wonder if she'll still come in after she's done with the trial and everything. Other than that we have a new Pharmacist who just got his license to work in America. He's good. He checks EVERYTHING. I dont mind that, I'd rather him take an extra 5 minutes but he'll tell someone to sure be they don't get hyperglcymic when they've have diabetes for 10 years. I mean come on, sometimes it's too much. But then again, we have a pharmacist working here that I hate working with because I'm almost sure he's going to kill someone. He's misfilled a narc the other day. MSIR instead of MSER. He's missed new scripts all the time. I'm off to work... wooooooo.

No comments: